AICE – ISN NEGOTIATION BUSINESS ACADEMY 2021
the art of conducting a negotiation and defining the terms of a commercial agreement
Fridays, 8 – 15 – 22 – 29 October 2021 (4 days – 16 hours) from 9 am to one pm.
Courses and events at the Negotiation Business Academy will be provided online in a virtual setting.
Innovation in Training and in “Human & Life Abilities”
“Empowering People” is our main goal; it allows us to create a virtuous cycle wherein people can pass the ideas, working models and solutions they have learned to others. Every client becomes an agent of change and constant improvement, contributing personal intelligence and creativity to the knowledge they acquire.
To achieve this goal ISN has
- created a new learning process based on awareness – knowledge – action
- developed a teaching model and methodology for the Art of Relationships and Professional Negotiation to enhance individuals and their specific abilities in correspondence with the knowledge and skills they acquire here
- set up an integrated training model (two trainers present throughout the course)
- improved the quality of the training processes and programs by using automated constructive feedback
To provide the tools necessary to create cooperative and constructive dialogue with any partner in the negotiation procedure and to establish satisfying long-term agreements.
Friday, 8 October 2021, from 9 am to 1 pm.
- Negotiation: definition, benefits and skills.
- The 7 basic skills.
- How to use these skills to manage commercial relationships in negotiations: from the first phone call to emails and conference calls to meetings at the negotiation table.
Friday, 15 October 2021, from 9 am to 1 pm.
- Conflict: the link with another person.
- Moving from conflict to cooperation.
- The main causes of conflict in professional contexts.
- How to face, manage and transform conflict into an informed and long-lasting business relationship.
Friday, 22 October 2021, from 9 am to 1 pm.
- How power dynamics (role, skills, education, status, gender, age, etc.) affect a negotiation.
- Definition and meaning of the new forms of leadership.
- How leadership in the professional and business world has changed in the last two decades.
Friday, 29 October 2021, from 9 am to 1 pm.
- How to conduct a negotiation and conclude an agreement with the support of a Legal Negotiator Advisor.
Vittoria Poli (lawyer – Founder of ISN e Interdisciplinary Team Leader – trainer)
Giovanna Laforgia (lawyer – ISN Legal Negotiator – trainer)
Alessandra Callegari (counselor and trainer – ISN Partner)
Cristiano Ghibaudo (ICF executive coach and trainer – ISN Partner)
For more information, please contact
Ph.Ds. Raffaella Perino
Tel. +39 027750320